Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -53.97% Neutral -0.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-53.97%

Neutral:-0.87%
3.771 3.226 3.771
3.226
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.35% Neutral -0.2% Neutral

Neutral:-13.35%

Neutral:-0.2%
3.871 3.153 3.871
3.153
30 Days Sell Downtrend -32.04% Loss -13.69% Sell

Downtrend:-32.04%

Loss:-13.69%
3.997 2.567 3.997
2.567

Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) price has no a definite trend is 46.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) price will reach 3.6435073330922 and 3.2263610591377 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 3.8256826997468 and 3.0650430061808

There will be a downward trend and -0.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.2263610591377. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.97%

Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock prices in the next 5 days

Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) price has no a definite trend is 86.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) price will reach 3.7402392606319 and 3.1528607589661 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2022 if the real price is between 3.9272512236635 and 2.9952177210178

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.1528607589661. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.35%

Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock prices in the next 10 days

Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) price has no a definite trend is 67.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) price will reach 3.8611779210177 and 2.566567007908 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2022 if the real price is between 4.0542368170686 and 2.4382386575126

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.69% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.566567007908. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.04%

Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -13.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) predictions by visitors

Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.