Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -41.66% Neutral 0.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-41.66%

Neutral:0.87%
90.129 68.169 90.129
68.169
10 Days Sell Downtrend -43.61% Loss -4.3% Sell

Downtrend:-43.61%

Loss:-4.3%
89.871 64.615 89.871
64.615
30 Days Sell Downtrend -18.68% Loss -23.77% Sell

Downtrend:-18.68%

Loss:-23.77%
89.512 50.708 89.512
50.708

ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 41.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) price has no a definite trend is 58.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) price will reach 90.128974115066 and 78.201130052758 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 94.635422820819 and 74.29107355012

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 90.128974115066. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -41.66%

ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) price has no a definite trend is 56.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) price will reach 89.87116193231 and 74.124113846316 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 94.364720028926 and 70.417908154001

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 74.124113846316. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.61%

ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) price has no a definite trend is 81.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) price will reach 89.511728132352 and 50.70777615029 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 93.987314538969 and 48.172387342775

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -23.77% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 58.169905799065. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.68%

ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -23.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) predictions by visitors

ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS (ALCTL.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.