Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -9.59% Loss -4.33% Neutral

Neutral:-9.59%

Loss:-4.33%
37.183 31.375 37.183
31.375
10 Days Sell Downtrend -23.65% Loss -4.05% Sell

Downtrend:-23.65%

Loss:-4.05%
37.357 31.304 37.357
31.304
30 Days Sell Downtrend -22.45% Loss -25.57% Sell

Downtrend:-22.45%

Loss:-25.57%
37.318 24.033 37.318
24.033

AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) price has no a definite trend is 90.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) price will reach 35.075843449074 and 31.374807853775 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 36.829635621528 and 29.806067461086

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 31.374807853775. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -9.59%

AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) price has no a definite trend is 76.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) price will reach 35.239728242229 and 31.303978777963 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 37.001714654341 and 29.738779839065

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 31.303978777963. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.65%

AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) price has no a definite trend is 77.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) price will reach 35.203240892272 and 24.033385562287 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 36.963402936886 and 22.831716284173

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -25.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24.033385562287. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -22.45%

AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -25.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) predictions by visitors

AKSA ENERJI (AKSEN.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.