Maximum and minimum ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|ASME.SG: 1,272.87
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -8.23% Neutral 3.04% Neutral

Neutral:-8.23%

Neutral:3.04%
897.14 851.86 897.14
851.86
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.02% Profit 5.19% Neutral

Neutral:-1.02%

Profit:5.19%
918.33 849.22 918.33
849.22
30 Days Buy Uptrend 30.34% Profit 31.09% Buy

Uptrend:30.34%

Profit:31.09%
1,143.23 848.52 1,143.23
848.52

ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) price has no a definite trend is 91.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) price will reach 888.64 and 851.86 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 933.07 and 809.27

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 888.64. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -8.23%

ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) price has no a definite trend is 98.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) price will reach 909.63 and 849.22 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 955.11 and 806.76

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 909.63. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.02%

ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 30.34% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) price has no a definite trend is 69.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) price will reach 1,132.39 and 848.52 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 1,189.01 and 806.09

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 31.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1,132.39. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 30.34%

ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 31.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) predictions by visitors

ASML Holding N.V. Aandelen op n (ASME.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.