Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -55.07% Loss -6.17% Sell

Downtrend:-55.07%

Loss:-6.17%
12.694 11.397 12.694
11.397
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.6% Neutral -0.67% Neutral

Neutral:-1.6%

Neutral:-0.67%
13.362 11.414 13.362
11.414
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.25% Loss -24.09% Neutral

Neutral:-3.25%

Loss:-24.09%
13.238 8.635 13.238
8.635

AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) price has no a definite trend is 44.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) price will reach 12.673363464113 and 11.438831486617 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 13.307031637319 and 10.866889912286

There will be a downward trend and -6.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.438831486617. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -55.07%

AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) price has no a definite trend is 98.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) price will reach 13.34041572633 and 11.455955711179 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 14.007436512647 and 10.88315792562

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.67% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.455955711179. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.6%

AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) price has no a definite trend is 96.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) price will reach 13.216520501647 and 8.6351438894129 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 13.877346526729 and 8.2033866949423

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -24.09% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.6671926656421. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.25%

AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -24.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) predictions by visitors

AIR CANADA (VAR.VTG) (ADH2.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.