Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -44.09% Loss -7.65% Sell

Downtrend:-44.09%

Loss:-7.65%
13.758 11.734 13.758
11.734
10 Days Sell Downtrend -37.66% Loss -14.58% Sell

Downtrend:-37.66%

Loss:-14.58%
13.674 10.911 13.674
10.911
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.28% Neutral -3.13% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.28%

Neutral:-3.13%
15.162 10.961 15.162
10.961

AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) price has no a definite trend is 55.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) price will reach 13.471814016541 and 11.841843476559 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 14.145404717369 and 11.249751302731

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.841843476559. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.09%

AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 37.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) price has no a definite trend is 62.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) price will reach 13.388884572713 and 11.01176456272 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 14.058328801349 and 10.461176334584

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.01176456272. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -37.66%

AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) price has no a definite trend is 81.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) price will reach 14.846389954087 and 10.961069334867 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 15.588709451791 and 10.413015868123

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.13% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.061937975176. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.28%

AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AB SCIENCE (AB.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) predictions by visitors

AB SCIENCE (AB.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.