Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.98% Neutral 1.4% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.98%

Neutral:1.4%
1.89 1.707 1.89
1.707
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -32.74% Profit 6.3% Neutral

Downtrend:-32.74%

Profit:6.3%
1.982 1.703 1.982
1.703
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.42% Profit 14.57% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.42%

Profit:14.57%
2.135 1.701 2.135
1.701

A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) price has no a definite trend is 83.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) price will reach 1.8479000774572 and 1.7168080570469 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 22, 2022 if the real price is between 1.9402950813301 and 1.6309676541946

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8479000774572. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.98%

A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) price has no a definite trend is 67.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) price will reach 1.9386839663686 and 1.7127407492609 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 27, 2022 if the real price is between 2.0356181646871 and 1.6271037117979

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.9386839663686. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.74%

A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) price has no a definite trend is 83.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) price will reach 2.087669541512 and 1.7005793813111 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 16, 2022 if the real price is between 2.1920530185876 and 1.6155504122455

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.087669541512. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.42%

A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) predictions by visitors

A.V.O.D GIDA VE TARIM (AVOD.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.