Maximum and minimum TOKYU CORP short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

TOKYU CORP stock short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|9005.T: 2,882.4427926540374755859375000000000
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.42% Neutral -0.73% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.42%

Neutral:-0.73%
1,901.8322006464004516601562500000000 1,751.8901870816946484410436823964119 1,901.8322006464004516601562500000000
1,751.8901870816946484410436823964119
10 Days Neutral Neutral -14.2% Loss -1.26% Neutral

Neutral:-14.2%

Loss:-1.26%
1,904.0996924042701721191406250000000 1,740.1749246954918817209545522928238 1,904.0996924042701721191406250000000
1,740.1749246954918817209545522928238
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.29% Neutral 5.41% Neutral

Neutral:-14.29%

Neutral:5.41%
2,067.0586747527122497558593750000000 1,701.5894013494253158569335937500000 2,067.0586747527122497558593750000000
1,701.5894013494253158569335937500000

TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that TOKYU CORP (9005.T) price has no a definite trend is 81.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TOKYU CORP (9005.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TOKYU CORP (9005.T) price will reach 1,897.2123653411865689122350886464119 and 1,785.2181228160857244802173227071762 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TOKYU CORP (9005.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 15, 2024 if the real price is between 1,992.0729836082459769386332482099533 and 1,695.9572166752814155188389122486115

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1,785.2181228160857244802173227071762. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TOKYU CORP (9005.T), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.42%

TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that TOKYU CORP (9005.T) price has no a definite trend is 85.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TOKYU CORP (9005.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TOKYU CORP (9005.T) price will reach 1,899.4743490219116210937500000000000 and 1,773.2799894332886196934850886464119 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TOKYU CORP (9005.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 20, 2024 if the real price is between 1,994.4480664730072021484375000000000 and 1,684.6159899616241091280244290828705

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1,773.2799894332886196934850886464119. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TOKYU CORP (9005.T), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -14.2%

TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that TOKYU CORP (9005.T) price has no a definite trend is 85.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TOKYU CORP (9005.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TOKYU CORP (9005.T) price will reach 2,062.0374795913694470073096454143524 and 1,701.5894013494253158569335937500000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TOKYU CORP (9005.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2024 if the real price is between 2,165.1393535709380557818803936243057 and 1,616.5099312819540955388220027089119

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2,062.0374795913694470073096454143524. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TOKYU CORP (9005.T), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.29%

TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TOKYU CORP (9005.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TOKYU CORP (9005.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TOKYU CORP (9005.T) predictions by visitors

TOKYU CORP (9005.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.