Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -15.07% Loss -7.85% Sell

Downtrend:-15.07%

Loss:-7.85%
8.938 7.271 8.938
7.271
10 Days Sell Downtrend -40.42% Loss -7.52% Sell

Downtrend:-40.42%

Loss:-7.52%
8.942 7.295 8.942
7.295
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.94% Loss -12.25% Neutral

Neutral:-12.94%

Loss:-12.25%
9.301 6.553 9.301
6.553

NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) price has no a definite trend is 84.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) price will reach 8.9378727414543 and 7.4733958873996 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 9.3847663785271 and 7.0997260930296

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.4733958873996. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.07%

NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) price has no a definite trend is 59.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) price will reach 8.9421554555638 and 7.497362103394 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 9.389263228342 and 7.1224939982243

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.497362103394. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.42%

NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -7.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) price has no a definite trend is 87.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) price will reach 9.3006727828069 and 6.5528980458636 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 9.7657064219473 and 6.2252531435704

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.25% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.7350543662242. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.94%

NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -12.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) predictions by visitors

NIKOLA CORP. (8NI.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.