Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.33% Neutral 2.1% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.33%

Neutral:2.1%
3.737 3.401 3.737
3.401
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.35% Profit 5.3% Neutral

Neutral:-11.35%

Profit:5.3%
3.848 3.405 3.848
3.405
30 Days Neutral Neutral 14.05% Profit 16.77% Neutral

Neutral:14.05%

Profit:16.77%
4.262 3.402 4.262
3.402

GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 83.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) price will reach 3.6116834122896 and 3.4012306304268 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 3.792267582904 and 3.2311690989055

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.6116834122896. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.33%

GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 88.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) price will reach 3.7193774488268 and 3.4045654856532 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 3.9053463212681 and 3.2343372113705

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.7193774488268. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.35%

GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 85.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) price will reach 4.119644916884 and 3.402439416686 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 4.3256271627282 and 3.2323174458517

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.119644916884. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 14.05%

GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) predictions by visitors

GRANDJOY HOLDINGS (000031.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.