Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -21.01% Loss -1.75% Sell

Downtrend:-21.01%

Loss:-1.75%
523.084 445.732 523.084
445.732
10 Days Neutral Neutral 2.57% Loss -3.78% Neutral

Neutral:2.57%

Loss:-3.78%
536.085 424.225 536.085
424.225
30 Days Sell Downtrend -16.91% Loss -29.05% Sell

Downtrend:-16.91%

Loss:-29.05%
525.171 316.027 525.171
316.027

CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) price has no a definite trend is 78.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) price will reach 508.45671309722 and 470.11443358945 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 07, 2023 if the real price is between 533.87954875208 and 446.60871190997

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 470.11443358945. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.01%

CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.57% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) price has no a definite trend is 97.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) price will reach 521.09370499275 and 447.43041456353 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 12, 2023 if the real price is between 547.14839024239 and 425.05889383535

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 447.43041456353. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.57%

CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.91% probability. Moreover, the probability that CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) price has no a definite trend is 83.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) price will reach 510.48569280523 and 316.0266906023 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 04, 2023 if the real price is between 536.00997744549 and 300.22535607219

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -29.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 333.31362480806. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.91%

CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -29.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CELEBI (CLEBI.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) predictions by visitors

CELEBI (CLEBI.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.