Forecast until 05 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES CORP BOND UCITS ETF (ISRPF) price has no a definite trend is 66.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES CORP BOND UCITS ETF (ISRPF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months.
In the forecast until 05 Dec 2024, ISHARES CORP BOND UCITS ETF (ISRPF) price will reach 136.77 and 79.74 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the predictions until 05 Dec 2024 for ISHARES CORP BOND UCITS ETF (ISRPF) shows that:
This prediction will be valid by 05 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 143.61 and -3.99
There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 31.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 136.77. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.
Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ISHARES CORP BOND UCITS ETF (ISRPF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.