Maximum and minimum icad inc. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

icad inc. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ICAD: 2.3933
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 16% Loss -36.86% Neutral

Uptrend:16%

Loss:-36.86%
2.39 0.58 2.39
0.58
1 Year Sell Downtrend -28.46% Loss -55.29% Sell

Downtrend:-28.46%

Loss:-55.29%
2.66 0.01 2.66
0.01
2 Years Sell Downtrend -17.68% Loss -40.6% Sell

Downtrend:-17.68%

Loss:-40.6%
2.94 0.01 2.94
0.01

icad inc. (ICAD) stock price prediction until 16 Aug 2024 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 16% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that icad inc. (ICAD) price has no a definite trend is 84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, icad inc. (ICAD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 16 Aug 2024, icad inc. (ICAD) price will reach 2.30 and 0.60 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Aug 2024 for icad inc. (ICAD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 2.42 and 0.57

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -36.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in icad inc. (ICAD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

icad inc. (ICAD) stock price forecast charts until 16 Aug 2024

icad inc. (ICAD) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Aug 2024

Neutral 16%

icad inc. (ICAD) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -36.86%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of icad inc. (ICAD) stock until 16 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

icad inc. (ICAD) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2025 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that icad inc. (ICAD) price has no a definite trend is 71.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, icad inc. (ICAD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2025, icad inc. (ICAD) price will reach 2.56 and 0.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2025 for icad inc. (ICAD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 2.69 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -55.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.01. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in icad inc. (ICAD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

icad inc. (ICAD) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2025

icad inc. (ICAD) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2025

Neutral -28.46%

icad inc. (ICAD) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -55.29%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of icad inc. (ICAD) stock until 16 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

icad inc. (ICAD) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2026 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that icad inc. (ICAD) price has no a definite trend is 82.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, icad inc. (ICAD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2026, icad inc. (ICAD) price will reach 2.83 and 0.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2026 for icad inc. (ICAD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 2.97 and 0.01

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -40.6% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.01. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in icad inc. (ICAD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

icad inc. (ICAD) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2026

icad inc. (ICAD) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2026

Neutral -17.68%

icad inc. (ICAD) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -40.6%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of icad inc. (ICAD) stock until 16 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for icad inc. (ICAD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

icad inc. (ICAD) predictions by visitors

icad inc. (ICAD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.