Maximum and minimum YUZHOU GROUP long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

YUZHOU GROUP stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|1628.HK: 0.1101
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -15.73% Profit 20.27% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.73%

Profit:20.27%
0.110 0.025 0.110
0.025
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -50.72% Profit 30.41% Neutral

Downtrend:-50.72%

Profit:30.41%
0.134 0.010 0.134
0.010
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -23.19% Profit 67.78% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.19%

Profit:67.78%
0.157 0.010 0.157
0.010

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock price prediction until 23 Nov 2024 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) price has no a definite trend is 84.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 23 Nov 2024, YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) price will reach 0.100 and 0.026 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 Nov 2024 for YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 0.105 and 0.025

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 20.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock price forecast charts until 23 Nov 2024

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 Nov 2024

Neutral -15.73%

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 20.27%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock until 23 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock price prediction until 23 May 2025 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) price has no a definite trend is 49.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) price is expected to in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2025, YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) price will reach 0.121 and 0.010 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2025 for YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2025 if the real price is between 0.127 and -0.001

Although, there will be a downward trend, 30.41% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 0.121. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2025

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2025

Moderate Downtrend -50.72%

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 30.41%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock until 23 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock price prediction until 23 May 2026 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) price has no a definite trend is 76.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2026, YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) price will reach 0.142 and 0.010 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2026 for YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2026 if the real price is between 0.149 and 0.010

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 67.78% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.142. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2026

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2026

Neutral -23.19%

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 67.78%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) stock until 23 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Users forecasts for YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) predictions by visitors

YUZHOU GROUP (1628.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.