Maximum and minimum YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA)  stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|601388.SS: 2.6506
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -46.66% Loss -80.47% Sell

Downtrend:-46.66%

Loss:-80.47%
2.65 0.44 2.65
0.44
1 Year Sell Downtrend -28.85% Loss -79.49% Sell

Downtrend:-28.85%

Loss:-79.49%
2.68 0.44 2.68
0.44
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.58% Loss -95.11% Neutral

Neutral:-6.58%

Loss:-95.11%
2.70 0.02 2.70
0.02

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) price has no a definite trend is 53.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) price will reach 2.63 and 0.45 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 2.76 and 0.43

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -80.47% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -46.66%

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -80.47%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) price has no a definite trend is 71.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) price will reach 2.66 and 0.45 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 2.79 and -0.02

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -79.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.45. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral -28.85%

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -79.49%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) price has no a definite trend is 93.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) price will reach 2.68 and 0.02 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 2.81 and 0.02

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -95.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.03. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -6.58%

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -95.11%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) predictions by visitors

YECHIU METAL RECYCLING (CHINA) (601388.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.