Maximum and minimum Xerox Holdings Corporation long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Xerox Holdings Corporation stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|XRX: 24.6551
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -49.94% Loss -1.35% Sell

Downtrend:-49.94%

Loss:-1.35%
24.66 8.88 24.66
8.88
1 Year Neutral Uptrend 26.85% Loss -2.03% Neutral

Uptrend:26.85%

Loss:-2.03%
28.48 5.05 28.48
5.05
2 Years Neutral Neutral -11.75% Neutral -2.7% Neutral

Neutral:-11.75%

Neutral:-2.7%
32.30 1.22 32.30
1.22

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) price has no a definite trend is 50.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) price will reach 24.51 and 9.08 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 25.74 and 8.63

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.35% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Moderate Downtrend -49.94%

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Neutral -1.35%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 26.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) price has no a definite trend is 73.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) price will reach 28.31 and 5.17 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 29.73 and -0.26

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.03% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.17. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral 26.85%

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Neutral -2.03%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) price has no a definite trend is 88.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) price will reach 32.11 and 1.22 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 33.72 and 1.16

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.25. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -11.75%

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Neutral -2.7%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) predictions by visitors

Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.