Maximum and minimum MFS High Income Municipal Trust long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

MFS High Income Municipal Trust stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|XCXEX: 5.2647
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -14.89% Profit 22.91% Neutral

Neutral:-14.89%

Profit:22.91%
5.26 3.94 5.26
3.94
1 Year Buy Uptrend 21.05% Profit 34.36% Buy

Uptrend:21.05%

Profit:34.36%
5.83 3.85 5.83
3.85
2 Years Neutral Neutral 5.65% Profit 45.82% Neutral

Neutral:5.65%

Profit:45.82%
6.40 3.75 6.40
3.75

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock price prediction until 20 Dec 2024 (update date: 20 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 20 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) price has no a definite trend is 85.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Dec 2024, MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) price will reach 5.26 and 3.94 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Dec 2024 for MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 5.53 and 3.74

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 22.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock price forecast charts until 20 Dec 2024

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Dec 2024

Neutral -14.89%

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 22.91%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock until 20 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Jun 2024

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock price prediction until 20 Jun 2025 (update date: 20 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 20 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 21.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) price has no a definite trend is 78.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Jun 2025, MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) price will reach 5.83 and 3.85 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Jun 2025 for MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 6.12 and -0.19

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 34.36% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.83. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock price forecast charts until 20 Jun 2025

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Jun 2025

Neutral 21.05%

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 34.36%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock until 20 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Jun 2024

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock price prediction until 20 Jun 2026 (update date: 20 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 20 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 5.65% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) price has no a definite trend is 94.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Jun 2026, MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) price will reach 6.40 and 3.75 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Jun 2026 for MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 6.72 and 3.57

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 45.82% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.40. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock price forecast charts until 20 Jun 2026

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Jun 2026

Neutral 5.65%

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 45.82%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) stock until 20 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) predictions by visitors

MFS High Income Municipal Trust (XCXEX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.