Maximum and minimum VONTOBEL N long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

VONTOBEL N stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|VONN.SW: 73.8049
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 42.05% Loss -11.95% Neutral

Uptrend:42.05%

Loss:-11.95%
73.805 27.942 73.805
27.942
1 Year Neutral Neutral -13.73% Loss -17.92% Neutral

Neutral:-13.73%

Loss:-17.92%
83.557 15.112 83.557
15.112
2 Years Neutral Neutral -10.01% Loss -23.9% Neutral

Neutral:-10.01%

Loss:-23.9%
93.310 2.283 93.310
2.283

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 42.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) price has no a definite trend is 57.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) price will reach 73.533 and 28.202 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 77.210 and 26.792

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Moderate Uptrend 42.05%

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -11.95%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) price has no a definite trend is 86.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) price will reach 83.250 and 15.253 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 87.412 and -0.763

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.92% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.253. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral -13.73%

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -17.92%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) price has no a definite trend is 89.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) price will reach 92.966 and 2.283 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 97.614 and 2.169

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -23.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.304. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -10.01%

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -23.9%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) predictions by visitors

VONTOBEL N (VONN.SW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.