Maximum and minimum CBOE Volatility Index long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

CBOE Volatility Index long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|^VIX: 27.7417$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 85.58% Profit 61.31% Buy

Uptrend:85.58%

Profit:61.31%
27.74 10.67 27.74
10.67
1 Year Neutral Neutral 8.4% Profit 91.96% Neutral

Neutral:8.4%

Profit:91.96%
34.06 9.13 34.06
9.13
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -17.68% Profit 122.61% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.68%

Profit:122.61%
40.38 7.59 40.38
7.59

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price prediction until 18 Oct 2024 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 85.58% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price has no a definite trend is 14.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 18 Oct 2024, CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price will reach 26.57 and 11.22 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Oct 2024 for CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 27.89 and 10.66

There will be an upward trend and 61.31% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price forecast charts until 18 Oct 2024

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price trend forecast until 18 Oct 2024

Strong Uptrend 85.58%

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) profit and loss prediction until 18 Oct 2024

Strong Profit 61.31%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) until 18 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price prediction until 18 Apr 2025 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 8.4% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price has no a definite trend is 91.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2025, CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price will reach 32.62 and 9.60 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2025 for CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 34.25 and -0.48

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 91.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 32.62. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2025

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price trend forecast until 18 Apr 2025

Neutral 8.4%

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2025

Strong Profit 91.96%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) until 18 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price prediction until 18 Apr 2026 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price has no a definite trend is 82.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2026, CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price will reach 38.67 and 7.59 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2026 for CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 40.61 and 7.21

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 122.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 38.67. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2026

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) price trend forecast until 18 Apr 2026

Neutral -17.68%

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2026

Strong Profit 122.61%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) until 18 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) predictions by visitors

CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.