Maximum and minimum Vera Bradley, Inc. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Vera Bradley, Inc. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|VRA: 12.9397
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -53.68% Profit 27.02% Neutral

Downtrend:-53.68%

Profit:27.02%
12.94 4.57 12.94
4.57
1 Year Buy Uptrend 20.99% Profit 40.52% Buy

Uptrend:20.99%

Profit:40.52%
15.53 3.06 15.53
3.06
2 Years Neutral Neutral 7.67% Profit 54.03% Neutral

Neutral:7.67%

Profit:54.03%
18.12 1.56 18.12
1.56

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) price has no a definite trend is 46.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) price will reach 12.76 and 4.61 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 13.39 and 4.38

Although, there will be a downward trend, 27.02% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Moderate Downtrend -53.68%

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 27.02%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 20.99% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) price has no a definite trend is 79.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) price will reach 15.31 and 3.09 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 16.07 and -0.15

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 40.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.31. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral 20.99%

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 40.52%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 7.67% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) price has no a definite trend is 92.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) price will reach 17.86 and 1.56 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 18.76 and 1.48

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 54.03% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.86. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral 7.67%

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 54.03%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) predictions by visitors

Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.