Maximum and minimum VOESTALPINE AG long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

VOESTALPINE AG stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|VAS.DU: 36.4802
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -17.29% Profit 7.27% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.29%

Profit:7.27%
36.48 18.14 36.48
18.14
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -32.3% Profit 10.91% Neutral

Downtrend:-32.3%

Profit:10.91%
41.44 14.24 41.44
14.24
2 Years Neutral Neutral -4.06% Profit 14.55% Neutral

Neutral:-4.06%

Profit:14.55%
46.40 10.34 46.40
10.34

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) price has no a definite trend is 82.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) price will reach 35.63 and 18.14 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 37.41 and 17.23

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -17.29%

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 7.27%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) price has no a definite trend is 67.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) price will reach 40.47 and 14.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 42.50 and -0.71

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 40.47. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Moderate Downtrend -32.3%

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Moderate Profit 10.91%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) price has no a definite trend is 95.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) price will reach 45.32 and 10.34 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 47.58 and 9.82

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.55% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 45.32. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -4.06%

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Moderate Profit 14.55%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) predictions by visitors

VOESTALPINE AG (VAS.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.