Maximum and minimum ULTRAPAR ON NM long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

ULTRAPAR    ON      NM stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|UGPA3.SA: 41.8888
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -88.08% Profit 19.96% Neutral

Downtrend:-88.08%

Profit:19.96%
41.89 15.23 41.89
15.23
1 Year Neutral Neutral -2.8% Profit 29.94% Neutral

Neutral:-2.8%

Profit:29.94%
49.78 10.04 49.78
10.04
2 Years Neutral Neutral 1.11% Profit 39.92% Neutral

Neutral:1.11%

Profit:39.92%
57.68 4.85 57.68
4.85

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock price prediction until 10 Dec 2024 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 88.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 11.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 10 Dec 2024, ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) price will reach 41.10 and 15.23 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Dec 2024 for ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 43.16 and 14.47

Although, there will be a downward trend, 19.96% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock price forecast charts until 10 Dec 2024

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 10 Dec 2024

Strong Downtrend -88.08%

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Profit 19.96%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock until 10 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock price prediction until 10 Jun 2025 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 97.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jun 2025, ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) price will reach 48.85 and 10.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jun 2025 for ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 51.29 and -0.50

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 29.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 48.85. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock price forecast charts until 10 Jun 2025

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 10 Jun 2025

Neutral -2.8%

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Profit 29.94%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock until 10 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock price prediction until 10 Jun 2026 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 1.11% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 98.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jun 2026, ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) price will reach 56.59 and 4.85 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jun 2026 for ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 59.42 and 4.61

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 39.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 56.59. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock price forecast charts until 10 Jun 2026

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 10 Jun 2026

Neutral 1.11%

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Profit 39.92%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) stock until 10 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) predictions by visitors

ULTRAPAR ON NM (UGPA3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.