Forecast until 06 Dec 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that UNITED LABS INTL HD -,01 (UNJ.F) price has no a definite trend is 98.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UNITED LABS INTL HD -,01 (UNJ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months.
In the forecast until 06 Dec 2025, UNITED LABS INTL HD -,01 (UNJ.F) price will reach 2.30 and 0.33 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the predictions until 06 Dec 2025 for UNITED LABS INTL HD -,01 (UNJ.F) shows that:
This prediction will be valid by 06 Dec 2025 if the real price is between 2.42 and 0.31
There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 69.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.30. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.
Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in UNITED LABS INTL HD -,01 (UNJ.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.