Maximum and minimum Eastern Company (The) long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Eastern Company (The) stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|EML: 45.2285
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 84.97% Profit 79.44% Buy

Uptrend:84.97%

Profit:79.44%
45.23 22.51 45.23
22.51
1 Year Neutral Neutral 7.59% Profit 119.16% Neutral

Neutral:7.59%

Profit:119.16%
55.66 21.76 55.66
21.76
2 Years Neutral Neutral -8.68% Profit 158.89% Neutral

Neutral:-8.68%

Profit:158.89%
66.10 21.01 66.10
21.01

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 84.97% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Eastern Company (The) (EML) price has no a definite trend is 15.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Eastern Company (The) (EML) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, Eastern Company (The) (EML) price will reach 45.17 and 22.82 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for Eastern Company (The) (EML) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 47.43 and 21.67

There will be an upward trend and 79.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Eastern Company (The) (EML), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Strong Uptrend 84.97%

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 79.44%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 7.59% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Eastern Company (The) (EML) price has no a definite trend is 92.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Eastern Company (The) (EML) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, Eastern Company (The) (EML) price will reach 55.59 and 22.06 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for Eastern Company (The) (EML) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 58.37 and -1.10

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 119.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 55.59. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Eastern Company (The) (EML), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral 7.59%

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 119.16%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that Eastern Company (The) (EML) price has no a definite trend is 91.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Eastern Company (The) (EML) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, Eastern Company (The) (EML) price will reach 66.02 and 21.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for Eastern Company (The) (EML) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 69.32 and 19.96

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 158.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 66.02. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Eastern Company (The) (EML), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -8.68%

Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 158.89%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Eastern Company (The) (EML) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for Eastern Company (The) (EML)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Eastern Company (The) (EML) predictions by visitors

Eastern Company (The) (EML) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.