Maximum and minimum TENCENT long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

TENCENT stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|0700.HK: 464.1521
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 25.79% Profit 7.2% Buy

Uptrend:25.79%

Profit:7.2%
464.15 134.97 464.15
134.97
1 Year Neutral Neutral -7.64% Profit 10.8% Neutral

Neutral:-7.64%

Profit:10.8%
550.33 62.26 550.33
62.26
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.48% Profit 40.33% Neutral

Neutral:-6.48%

Profit:40.33%
636.50 62.26 636.50
62.26

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock price prediction until 03 Oct 2024 (update date: 03 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 03 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 25.79% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TENCENT (0700.HK) price has no a definite trend is 74.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TENCENT (0700.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 03 Oct 2024, TENCENT (0700.HK) price will reach 464.15 and 140.46 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 03 Oct 2024 for TENCENT (0700.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 03 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 487.36 and 133.44

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TENCENT (0700.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock price forecast charts until 03 Oct 2024

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 03 Oct 2024

Neutral 25.79%

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 3 days

Strong Profit 7.2%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TENCENT (0700.HK) stock until 03 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 03 Apr 2024

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock price prediction until 03 Apr 2025 (update date: 03 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 03 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that TENCENT (0700.HK) price has no a definite trend is 92.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TENCENT (0700.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 03 Apr 2025, TENCENT (0700.HK) price will reach 550.33 and 64.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 03 Apr 2025 for TENCENT (0700.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 03 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 577.84 and -3.24

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 550.33. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TENCENT (0700.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock price forecast charts until 03 Apr 2025

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 03 Apr 2025

Neutral -7.64%

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 3 days

Moderate Profit 10.8%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TENCENT (0700.HK) stock until 03 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 03 Apr 2024

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock price prediction until 03 Apr 2026 (update date: 03 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 03 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that TENCENT (0700.HK) price has no a definite trend is 93.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TENCENT (0700.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 03 Apr 2026, TENCENT (0700.HK) price will reach 636.50 and 62.26 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 03 Apr 2026 for TENCENT (0700.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 03 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 668.33 and 59.15

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 40.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 636.50. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TENCENT (0700.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock price forecast charts until 03 Apr 2026

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 03 Apr 2026

Neutral -6.48%

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 3 days

Strong Profit 40.33%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TENCENT (0700.HK) stock until 03 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 03 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for TENCENT (0700.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TENCENT (0700.HK) predictions by visitors

TENCENT (0700.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.