Maximum and minimum TECHINDIA NIRMAN L long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|TECHIN.NS: 38.0275
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -15.15% Profit 99.48% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.15%

Profit:99.48%
38.03 16.33 38.03
16.33
1 Year Buy Uptrend 19.91% Profit 149.22% Buy

Uptrend:19.91%

Profit:149.22%
47.97 15.42 47.97
15.42
2 Years Buy Uptrend 26.13% Profit 198.96% Buy

Uptrend:26.13%

Profit:198.96%
57.91 14.51 57.91
14.51

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 84.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) price will reach 38.03 and 16.33 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 39.93 and 15.51

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 99.48% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral -15.15%

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 99.48%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 19.91% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 80.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) price will reach 47.97 and 15.42 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 50.36 and -0.77

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 149.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 47.97. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral 19.91%

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 149.22%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 26.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 73.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) price will reach 57.91 and 14.51 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 60.80 and 13.78

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 198.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 57.91. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 26.13%

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 198.96%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) predictions by visitors

TECHINDIA NIRMAN L (TECHIN.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.