Maximum and minimum TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

TUERKIYE GAR.BK  ADR S 1 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|GBKB.BE: 3.0053
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -25.36% Profit 64.47% Neutral

Downtrend:-25.36%

Profit:64.47%
3.01 1.37 3.01
1.37
1 Year Neutral Neutral 6.45% Profit 96.7% Neutral

Neutral:6.45%

Profit:96.7%
3.68 1.23 3.68
1.23
2 Years Buy Uptrend 22.6% Profit 128.94% Buy

Uptrend:22.6%

Profit:128.94%
4.35 1.10 4.35
1.10

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 74.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) price will reach 2.97 and 1.37 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 3.12 and 1.30

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 64.47% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Neutral -25.36%

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 64.47%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 6.45% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 93.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) price will reach 3.63 and 1.23 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 3.82 and -0.06

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 96.7% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.63. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral 6.45%

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 96.7%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 22.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 77.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) price will reach 4.30 and 1.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 4.51 and 1.04

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 128.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.30. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral 22.6%

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 128.94%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) predictions by visitors

TUERKIYE GAR.BK ADR S 1 (GBKB.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.