Maximum and minimum TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. long-term price forecast for 2023,2024,2025

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. stock long term price prediction: 2023,2024,2025|9TF.F: 147.4518
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -42.32% Profit 14.16% Neutral

Downtrend:-42.32%

Profit:14.16%
147.4517965316772460937500000000000 66.7043745517730712890625000000000 147.4517965316772460937500000000000
66.7043745517730712890625000000000
1 Year Neutral Neutral -3.51% Profit 21.23% Neutral

Neutral:-3.51%

Profit:21.23%
171.1776947975158691406250000000000 50.0565618276596069335937500000000 171.1776947975158691406250000000000
50.0565618276596069335937500000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral 9.98% Profit 28.31% Neutral

Neutral:9.98%

Profit:28.31%
194.9035930633544921875000000000000 33.4087491035461425781250000000000 194.9035930633544921875000000000000
33.4087491035461425781250000000000

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock price prediction until 07 Jun 2024 (update date: 07 Dec 2023)

Forecast until 07 Jun 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) price has no a definite trend is 57.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 07 Jun 2024, TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) price will reach 147.4517965316772460937500000000000 and 66.7043745517730712890625000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Jun 2024 for TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Jun 2024 if the real price is between 154.8243863582611083984375000000000 and 63.3691558241844177246093750000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock price forecast charts until 07 Jun 2024

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Jun 2024

Moderate Downtrend -42.32%

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Strong Profit 14.16%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock until 07 Jun 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Dec 2023

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock price prediction until 07 Dec 2024 (update date: 07 Dec 2023)

Forecast until 07 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.51% probability. Moreover, the probability that TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) price has no a definite trend is 96.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 07 Dec 2024, TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) price will reach 171.1776947975158691406250000000000 and 50.0565618276596069335937500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Dec 2024 for TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 179.7365795373916625976562500000000 and -2.5028280913829803466796875000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 21.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 171.1776947975158691406250000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock price forecast charts until 07 Dec 2024

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Dec 2024

Neutral -3.51%

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Moderate Profit 21.23%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock until 07 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Dec 2023

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock price prediction until 07 Dec 2025 (update date: 07 Dec 2023)

Forecast until 07 Dec 2025 shows that the price will grow by 9.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) price has no a definite trend is 90.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 07 Dec 2025, TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) price will reach 194.9035930633544921875000000000000 and 33.4087491035461425781250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Dec 2025 for TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Dec 2025 if the real price is between 204.6487727165222167968750000000000 and 31.7383116483688354492187500000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 28.31% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 194.9035930633544921875000000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock price forecast charts until 07 Dec 2025

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Dec 2025

Neutral 9.98%

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Strong Profit 28.31%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) stock until 07 Dec 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Dec 2023

Users forecasts for TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) predictions by visitors

TFI INTERNATIONAL INC. (9TF.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.