Maximum and minimum TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|TEV.DU: 18.8089
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 45.88% Profit 61.63% Buy

Uptrend:45.88%

Profit:61.63%
18.81 10.62 18.81
10.62
1 Year Buy Uptrend 36.42% Profit 92.45% Buy

Uptrend:36.42%

Profit:92.45%
22.59 10.31 22.59
10.31
2 Years Neutral Neutral -9.22% Profit 123.26% Neutral

Neutral:-9.22%

Profit:123.26%
26.37 10.00 26.37
10.00

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 45.88% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) price has no a definite trend is 54.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) price will reach 18.81 and 10.62 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 19.75 and 10.09

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 61.63% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Moderate Uptrend 45.88%

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 61.63%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 36.42% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) price has no a definite trend is 63.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) price will reach 22.59 and 10.31 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 23.72 and -0.52

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 92.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 22.59. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Moderate Uptrend 36.42%

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 92.45%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) price has no a definite trend is 90.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) price will reach 26.37 and 10.00 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 27.69 and 9.50

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 123.26% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.37. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -9.22%

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 123.26%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) predictions by visitors

TEVA PHARMACEUT. SP.ADR (TEV.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.