Maximum and minimum TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|TCL-A.TO: 18.9802
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 46.1% Loss -5.22% Neutral

Uptrend:46.1%

Loss:-5.22%
18.9801738192371445279604813549668 8.1421290253590541396988555788994 18.9801738192371445279604813549668
8.1421290253590541396988555788994
1 Year Sell Downtrend -27.31% Loss -7.83% Sell

Downtrend:-27.31%

Loss:-7.83%
21.4452606334882815986020432319492 5.3931933663772042564232833683491 21.4452606334882815986020432319492
5.3931933663772042564232833683491
2 Years Neutral Neutral -4.27% Loss -10.43% Neutral

Neutral:-4.27%

Loss:-10.43%
23.9103474477394257746709627099335 2.6442577073953543731477111577988 23.9103474477394257746709627099335
2.6442577073953543731477111577988

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock price prediction until 16 Aug 2024 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 46.1% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) price has no a definite trend is 53.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 16 Aug 2024, TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) price will reach 18.9126284599304206324177357601002 and 8.3570237159729003906250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Aug 2024 for TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 19.8582598829269407758602028479800 and 7.9391725301742557263651178800501

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock price forecast charts until 16 Aug 2024

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Aug 2024

Moderate Uptrend 46.1%

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -5.22%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock until 16 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2025 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) price has no a definite trend is 72.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2025, TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) price will reach 21.3689426898956327249834430404007 and 5.5355355739593505859375000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2025 for TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 22.4373898243904150717753509525210 and -0.2767767786979675181946447537484

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.83% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.5355355739593505859375000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2025

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2025

Neutral -27.31%

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -7.83%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock until 16 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2026 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) price has no a definite trend is 95.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2026, TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) price will reach 23.8252569198608412648354715202004 and 2.6442577073953543731477111577988 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2026 for TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 25.0165197658538822622631414560601 and 2.5120448220255866544903255999088

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.7140474319458007812500000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2026

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2026

Neutral -4.27%

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Moderate Loss -10.43%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) stock until 16 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) predictions by visitors

TRANSCONTINENTAL INC., CL A SV (TCL-A.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.