Maximum and minimum STARBUCKS CORP. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

STARBUCKS CORP. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SRB.DE: 107.0105
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -51.21% Loss -20.58% Sell

Downtrend:-51.21%

Loss:-20.58%
107.01 43.74 107.01
43.74
1 Year Sell Downtrend -29.32% Loss -30.87% Sell

Downtrend:-29.32%

Loss:-30.87%
118.32 24.06 118.32
24.06
2 Years Neutral Neutral 9.25% Loss -41.15% Neutral

Neutral:9.25%

Loss:-41.15%
129.62 4.38 129.62
4.38

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) price has no a definite trend is 48.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) price will reach 106.88 and 44.37 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 112.23 and 42.15

There will be a downward trend and -20.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Moderate Downtrend -51.21%

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -20.58%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) price has no a definite trend is 70.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) price will reach 118.18 and 24.40 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 124.08 and -1.22

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -30.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24.40. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral -29.32%

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -30.87%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 9.25% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) price has no a definite trend is 90.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) price will reach 129.47 and 4.38 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 135.94 and 4.16

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -41.15% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.44. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral 9.25%

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -41.15%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) predictions by visitors

STARBUCKS CORP. (SRB.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.