Maximum and minimum SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SAWAD.BK: 58.5509
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -43% Loss -30.4% Sell

Downtrend:-43%

Loss:-30.4%
58.55 12.87 58.55
12.87
1 Year Sell Downtrend -31.37% Loss -11.11% Sell

Downtrend:-31.37%

Loss:-11.11%
66.70 12.87 66.70
12.87
2 Years Neutral Neutral 0.94% Loss -21.84% Neutral

Neutral:0.94%

Loss:-21.84%
74.85 0.41 74.85
0.41

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43% probability. Moreover, the probability that SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price has no a definite trend is 57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price will reach 57.51 and 12.87 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 60.39 and 12.23

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -30.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -43%

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -30.4%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price has no a definite trend is 68.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price will reach 65.52 and 12.87 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 68.79 and -0.64

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.87. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -31.37%

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -11.11%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0.94% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price has no a definite trend is 99.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) price will reach 73.52 and 0.41 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 77.20 and 0.39

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -21.84% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.41. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 0.94%

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -21.84%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) predictions by visitors

SRISAWAD CORPORATION PUBLIC COM (SAWAD.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.