Maximum and minimum SC HOLDINGS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SC HOLDINGS stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|0413.HK: 0.0783
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -17.86% Profit 10.6% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.86%

Profit:10.6%
0.078 0.025 0.078
0.025
1 Year Neutral Neutral 12.42% Profit 15.89% Neutral

Neutral:12.42%

Profit:15.89%
0.093 0.013 0.093
0.013
2 Years Neutral Neutral -10.38% Profit 21.19% Neutral

Neutral:-10.38%

Profit:21.19%
0.108 0.001 0.108
0.001

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) price has no a definite trend is 82.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) price will reach 0.078 and 0.025 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 0.082 and 0.024

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral -17.86%

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 10.6%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 12.42% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) price has no a definite trend is 87.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) price will reach 0.093 and 0.013 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 0.098 and -0.001

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.093. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral 12.42%

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Moderate Profit 15.89%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.38% probability. Moreover, the probability that SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) price has no a definite trend is 89.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) price will reach 0.108 and 0.001 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 0.113 and 0.001

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 21.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.108. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -10.38%

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 21.19%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) predictions by visitors

SC HOLDINGS (0413.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.