Maximum and minimum SOM DIST & BREW LTD long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SOM DIST & BREW LTD stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SDBL.NS: 497.7999
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -80.31% Profit 11.3% Neutral

Downtrend:-80.31%

Profit:11.3%
497.80 105.48 497.80
105.48
1 Year Neutral Neutral -7.7% Profit 16.95% Neutral

Neutral:-7.7%

Profit:16.95%
603.35 18.22 603.35
18.22
2 Years Neutral Neutral 3.5% Profit 53.77% Neutral

Neutral:3.5%

Profit:53.77%
708.90 18.22 708.90
18.22

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 80.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 19.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) price will reach 488.34 and 105.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 512.75 and 100.65

Although, there will be a downward trend, 11.3% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Strong Downtrend -80.31%

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 11.3%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 92.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) price will reach 591.88 and 18.30 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 621.47 and -0.91

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.95% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 591.88. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral -7.7%

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Moderate Profit 16.95%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 3.5% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 96.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) price will reach 695.42 and 18.22 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 730.20 and 17.31

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 53.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 695.42. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 3.5%

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 53.77%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) predictions by visitors

SOM DIST & BREW LTD (SDBL.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.