Maximum and minimum SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SGP.BK: 9.0694
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 15.2% Loss -48.26% Neutral

Uptrend:15.2%

Loss:-48.26%
9.07 3.41 9.07
3.41
1 Year Sell Downtrend -47.55% Loss -72.39% Sell

Downtrend:-47.55%

Loss:-72.39%
9.48 1.04 9.48
1.04
2 Years Neutral Neutral 0.18% Loss -67.42% Neutral

Neutral:0.18%

Loss:-67.42%
9.89 1.04 9.89
1.04

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 15.2% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) price has no a definite trend is 84.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) price will reach 9.07 and 3.45 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 9.52 and 3.28

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -48.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral 15.2%

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -48.26%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) price has no a definite trend is 52.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) price will reach 9.48 and 1.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 9.95 and -0.05

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -72.39% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.05. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -47.55%

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -72.39%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0.18% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) price has no a definite trend is 99.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) price will reach 9.89 and 1.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 10.38 and 0.98

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -67.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.05. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 0.18%

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -67.42%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) predictions by visitors

SIAMGAS AND PETROCHEMICALS (SGP.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.