Maximum and minimum SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SAYAS.IS: 170.3114
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -23.17% Profit 23.13% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.17%

Profit:23.13%
170.31 41.59 170.31
41.59
1 Year Neutral Neutral 8.41% Profit 34.69% Neutral

Neutral:8.41%

Profit:34.69%
207.72 15.96 207.72
15.96
2 Years Buy Uptrend 16.29% Profit 73.86% Buy

Uptrend:16.29%

Profit:73.86%
245.12 15.96 245.12
15.96

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock price prediction until 18 Oct 2024 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) price has no a definite trend is 76.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 18 Oct 2024, SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) price will reach 168.17 and 42.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Oct 2024 for SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 176.58 and 40.13

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 23.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock price forecast charts until 18 Oct 2024

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Oct 2024

Neutral -23.17%

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Profit 23.13%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock until 18 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2025 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 8.41% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) price has no a definite trend is 91.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2025, SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) price will reach 205.11 and 16.21 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2025 for SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 215.36 and -0.81

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 34.69% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 205.11. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2025

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2025

Neutral 8.41%

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Profit 34.69%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock until 18 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2026 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 16.29% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) price has no a definite trend is 83.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2026, SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) price will reach 242.04 and 15.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2026 for SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 254.14 and 15.16

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 73.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 242.04. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2026

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2026

Neutral 16.29%

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Profit 73.86%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) stock until 18 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) predictions by visitors

SAY YENILENEBILIR ENERJI (SAYAS.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.