Maximum and minimum SaluS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SaluS long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SLS: 11.8967$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 55.52% Neutral 4.47% Neutral

Uptrend:55.52%

Neutral:4.47%
11.90 5.09 11.90
5.09
1 Year Neutral Neutral 14.61% Profit 6.71% Neutral

Neutral:14.61%

Profit:6.71%
13.64 3.60 13.64
3.60
2 Years Neutral Neutral -12.57% Neutral 8.95% Neutral

Neutral:-12.57%

Neutral:8.95%
15.38 2.12 15.38
2.12

SaluS (SLS-USD) price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 55.52% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SaluS (SLS-USD) price has no a definite trend is 44.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SaluS (SLS-USD) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, SaluS (SLS-USD) price will reach 11.77 and 5.25 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for SaluS (SLS-USD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 12.36 and 4.99

There will be an upward trend and 4.47% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SaluS (SLS-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SaluS (SLS-USD) price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

SaluS (SLS-USD) price trend forecast until 19 Aug 2024

Moderate Uptrend 55.52%

SaluS (SLS-USD) profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Moderate Profit 4.47%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SaluS (SLS-USD) until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

SaluS (SLS-USD) price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 14.61% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SaluS (SLS-USD) price has no a definite trend is 85.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SaluS (SLS-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, SaluS (SLS-USD) price will reach 13.49 and 3.72 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for SaluS (SLS-USD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 14.16 and -0.19

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 13.49. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SaluS (SLS-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SaluS (SLS-USD) price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

SaluS (SLS-USD) price trend forecast until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral 14.61%

SaluS (SLS-USD) profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral 6.71%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SaluS (SLS-USD) until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

SaluS (SLS-USD) price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that SaluS (SLS-USD) price has no a definite trend is 87.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SaluS (SLS-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, SaluS (SLS-USD) price will reach 15.21 and 2.12 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for SaluS (SLS-USD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 15.97 and 2.01

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.95% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.21. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SaluS (SLS-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SaluS (SLS-USD) price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

SaluS (SLS-USD) price trend forecast until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -12.57%

SaluS (SLS-USD) profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Moderate Profit 8.95%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SaluS (SLS-USD) until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for SaluS (SLS-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SaluS (SLS-USD) predictions by visitors

SaluS (SLS-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.