Maximum and minimum SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|P3G.HM: 0.9143
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 15.94% Loss -49.74% Neutral

Uptrend:15.94%

Loss:-49.74%
0.91 0.32 0.91
0.32
1 Year Sell Downtrend -48.67% Loss -74.61% Sell

Downtrend:-48.67%

Loss:-74.61%
0.96 0.07 0.96
0.07
2 Years Neutral Neutral -7.8% Loss -68.99% Neutral

Neutral:-7.8%

Loss:-68.99%
1.01 0.07 1.01
0.07

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock price prediction until 22 Aug 2024 (update date: 22 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 22 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 15.94% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) price has no a definite trend is 84.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 22 Aug 2024, SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) price will reach 0.91 and 0.32 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 22 Aug 2024 for SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 22 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 0.96 and 0.30

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -49.74% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock price forecast charts until 22 Aug 2024

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock profit and loss prediction until 22 Aug 2024

Neutral 15.94%

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 22 days

Strong Loss -49.74%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock until 22 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22 Feb 2024

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock price prediction until 22 Feb 2025 (update date: 22 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 22 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) price has no a definite trend is 51.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 22 Feb 2025, SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) price will reach 0.96 and 0.07 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 22 Feb 2025 for SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 22 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 1.01 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -74.61% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.07. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock price forecast charts until 22 Feb 2025

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock profit and loss prediction until 22 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -48.67%

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 22 days

Strong Loss -74.61%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock until 22 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22 Feb 2024

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock price prediction until 22 Feb 2026 (update date: 22 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 22 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) price has no a definite trend is 92.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 22 Feb 2026, SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) price will reach 1.01 and 0.07 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 22 Feb 2026 for SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 22 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 1.06 and 0.07

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -68.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.07. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock price forecast charts until 22 Feb 2026

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock profit and loss prediction until 22 Feb 2026

Neutral -7.8%

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 22 days

Strong Loss -68.99%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) stock until 22 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) predictions by visitors

SUNTEC REAL EST. INV. UTS (P3G.HM) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.