Maximum and minimum StoneCo Ltd. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

StoneCo Ltd. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|STNE: 27.688
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -45.18% Profit 16.35% Neutral

Downtrend:-45.18%

Profit:16.35%
27.69 9.11 27.69
9.11
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -30% Profit 24.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-30%

Profit:24.52%
32.92 5.48 32.92
5.48
2 Years Neutral Neutral 7.61% Profit 32.69% Neutral

Neutral:7.61%

Profit:32.69%
38.15 1.85 38.15
1.85

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock price prediction until 23 Nov 2024 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) price has no a definite trend is 54.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 23 Nov 2024, StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) price will reach 26.56 and 9.20 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 Nov 2024 for StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 27.89 and 8.74

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in StoneCo Ltd. (STNE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock price forecast charts until 23 Nov 2024

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 Nov 2024

Moderate Downtrend -45.18%

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 16.35%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock until 23 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock price prediction until 23 May 2025 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30% probability. Moreover, the probability that StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) price has no a definite trend is 70% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2025, StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) price will reach 31.58 and 5.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2025 for StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2025 if the real price is between 33.16 and -0.28

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 24.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 31.58. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in StoneCo Ltd. (STNE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2025

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2025

Moderate Downtrend -30%

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 24.52%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock until 23 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock price prediction until 23 May 2026 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 7.61% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) price has no a definite trend is 92.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2026, StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) price will reach 36.60 and 1.85 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2026 for StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2026 if the real price is between 38.43 and 1.76

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 32.69% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 36.60. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in StoneCo Ltd. (STNE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2026

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2026

Neutral 7.61%

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 32.69%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) stock until 23 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Users forecasts for StoneCo Ltd. (STNE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) predictions by visitors

StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.