Maximum and minimum Fidelity High Income Fund long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Fidelity High Income Fund stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SPHIX: 9.9828
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -20.11% Profit 24.83% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.11%

Profit:24.83%
9.98 7.33 9.98
7.33
1 Year Buy Uptrend 15.5% Profit 37.25% Buy

Uptrend:15.5%

Profit:37.25%
11.12 7.14 11.12
7.14
2 Years Neutral Neutral 9.67% Profit 49.66% Neutral

Neutral:9.67%

Profit:49.66%
12.27 6.96 12.27
6.96

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) price has no a definite trend is 79.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) price will reach 9.98 and 7.33 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 10.48 and 6.96

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 24.83% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral -20.11%

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 24.83%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 15.5% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) price has no a definite trend is 84.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) price will reach 11.12 and 7.14 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 11.68 and -0.36

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 37.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 11.12. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral 15.5%

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 37.25%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 9.67% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) price has no a definite trend is 90.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) price will reach 12.27 and 6.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 12.88 and 6.61

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 49.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.27. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral 9.67%

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 49.66%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) predictions by visitors

Fidelity High Income Fund (SPHIX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.