Maximum and minimum STI ETF long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

STI ETF stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ES3.SI: 4.358
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 26.21% Profit 26.53% Buy

Uptrend:26.21%

Profit:26.53%
4.36 2.96 4.36
2.96
1 Year Neutral Neutral -8.53% Profit 39.79% Neutral

Neutral:-8.53%

Profit:39.79%
4.92 2.83 4.92
2.83
2 Years Neutral Neutral 4.31% Profit 53.06% Neutral

Neutral:4.31%

Profit:53.06%
5.47 2.71 5.47
2.71

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock price prediction until 23 Nov 2024 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 26.21% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that STI ETF (ES3.SI) price has no a definite trend is 73.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, STI ETF (ES3.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 23 Nov 2024, STI ETF (ES3.SI) price will reach 4.34 and 2.98 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 Nov 2024 for STI ETF (ES3.SI) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 4.56 and 2.83

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 26.53% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in STI ETF (ES3.SI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock price forecast charts until 23 Nov 2024

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 Nov 2024

Neutral 26.21%

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 26.53%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock until 23 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock price prediction until 23 May 2025 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that STI ETF (ES3.SI) price has no a definite trend is 91.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, STI ETF (ES3.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2025, STI ETF (ES3.SI) price will reach 4.90 and 2.85 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2025 for STI ETF (ES3.SI) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2025 if the real price is between 5.14 and -0.14

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 39.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.90. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in STI ETF (ES3.SI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2025

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2025

Neutral -8.53%

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 39.79%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock until 23 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock price prediction until 23 May 2026 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 4.31% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that STI ETF (ES3.SI) price has no a definite trend is 95.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, STI ETF (ES3.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2026, STI ETF (ES3.SI) price will reach 5.45 and 2.71 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2026 for STI ETF (ES3.SI) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2026 if the real price is between 5.73 and 2.57

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 53.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.45. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in STI ETF (ES3.SI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2026

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2026

Neutral 4.31%

STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 53.06%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of STI ETF (ES3.SI) stock until 23 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Users forecasts for STI ETF (ES3.SI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

STI ETF (ES3.SI) predictions by visitors

STI ETF (ES3.SI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.