Maximum and minimum SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares  stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SHM.SG: 152.3985
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -25.54% Loss -61.57% Sell

Downtrend:-25.54%

Loss:-61.57%
152.40 40.68 152.40
40.68
1 Year Neutral Neutral 13.48% Loss -56.98% Neutral

Neutral:13.48%

Loss:-56.98%
158.80 40.68 158.80
40.68
2 Years Neutral Uptrend 20.75% Loss -80.66% Neutral

Uptrend:20.75%

Loss:-80.66%
165.20 1.39 165.20
1.39

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock price prediction until 16 Aug 2024 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) price has no a definite trend is 74.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 16 Aug 2024, SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) price will reach 152.40 and 40.85 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Aug 2024 for SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 160.02 and 38.81

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -61.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock price forecast charts until 16 Aug 2024

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Aug 2024

Neutral -25.54%

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -61.57%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock until 16 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2025 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 13.48% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) price has no a definite trend is 86.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2025, SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) price will reach 158.80 and 40.85 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2025 for SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 166.74 and -2.04

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -56.98% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 40.85. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2025

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2025

Neutral 13.48%

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -56.98%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock until 16 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2026 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 20.75% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) price has no a definite trend is 79.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2026, SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) price will reach 165.20 and 1.39 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2026 for SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 173.46 and 1.32

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -80.66% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.40. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2026

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2026

Neutral 20.75%

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -80.66%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) stock until 16 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) predictions by visitors

SHIMANO INC. Registered Shares (SHM.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.