Maximum and minimum SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H  YC 1 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SGJH.HA: 0.164
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -21.11% Loss -2.49% Sell

Downtrend:-21.11%

Loss:-2.49%
0.16 0.07 0.16
0.07
1 Year Sell Downtrend -31.35% Loss -3.73% Sell

Downtrend:-31.35%

Loss:-3.73%
0.19 0.04 0.19
0.04
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -24.12% Neutral -4.98% Neutral

Downtrend:-24.12%

Neutral:-4.98%
0.21 0.02 0.21
0.02

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) price has no a definite trend is 78.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) price will reach 0.16 and 0.07 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 0.17 and 0.06

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -21.11%

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Moderate Loss -2.49%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) price has no a definite trend is 68.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) price will reach 0.19 and 0.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 0.20 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.04. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Moderate Downtrend -31.35%

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Moderate Loss -3.73%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) price has no a definite trend is 75.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) price will reach 0.21 and 0.02 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 0.22 and 0.02

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.98% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.02. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -24.12%

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Neutral -4.98%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) predictions by visitors

SINOPEC SHANGHAI H YC 1 (SGJH.HA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.