Maximum and minimum Global X SuperDividend ETF long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Global X SuperDividend ETF stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SDIV: 27.7474
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -14.48% Loss -6.08% Neutral

Neutral:-14.48%

Loss:-6.08%
27.75 13.40 27.75
13.40
1 Year Neutral Neutral 3.09% Loss -9.13% Neutral

Neutral:3.09%

Loss:-9.13%
30.97 9.58 30.97
9.58
2 Years Neutral Neutral -14.94% Loss -12.17% Neutral

Neutral:-14.94%

Loss:-12.17%
34.19 5.75 34.19
5.75

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) price has no a definite trend is 85.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) price will reach 27.70 and 13.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 29.08 and 12.85

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -14.48%

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -6.08%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 3.09% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) price has no a definite trend is 96.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) price will reach 30.91 and 9.67 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 32.46 and -0.48

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.13% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.67. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral 3.09%

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -9.13%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) price has no a definite trend is 85.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) price will reach 34.13 and 5.75 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 35.84 and 5.46

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.80. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -14.94%

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Moderate Loss -12.17%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) predictions by visitors

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.