Maximum and minimum SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|MH2.BE: 23.5818
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 22.68% Profit 8.77% Buy

Uptrend:22.68%

Profit:8.77%
23.58 10.24 23.58
10.24
1 Year Neutral Neutral -6.77% Profit 13.15% Neutral

Neutral:-6.77%

Profit:13.15%
27.27 7.26 27.27
7.26
2 Years Neutral Neutral -8.57% Profit 17.54% Neutral

Neutral:-8.57%

Profit:17.54%
30.96 4.28 30.96
4.28

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 22.68% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) price has no a definite trend is 77.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) price will reach 23.58 and 10.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 24.76 and 9.73

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral 22.68%

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 8.77%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) price has no a definite trend is 93.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) price will reach 27.27 and 7.26 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 28.64 and -0.36

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 27.27. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral -6.77%

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Moderate Profit 13.15%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) price has no a definite trend is 91.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) price will reach 30.96 and 4.28 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 32.51 and 4.06

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 17.54% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30.96. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -8.57%

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Moderate Profit 17.54%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) predictions by visitors

SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT DL-,10 (MH2.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.