Maximum and minimum SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SCB.F: 184.2377
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -22.35% Profit 44.72% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.35%

Profit:44.72%
184.2376682281494026938162278383970 87.4012287855148315429687500000000 184.2376682281494026938162278383970
87.4012287855148315429687500000000
1 Year Neutral Neutral -4.39% Profit 67.08% Neutral

Neutral:-4.39%

Profit:67.08%
220.8565023422241324624337721616030 75.6018431782722473144531250000000 220.8565023422241324624337721616030
75.6018431782722473144531250000000
2 Years Buy Uptrend 30.15% Profit 89.44% Buy

Uptrend:30.15%

Profit:89.44%
257.4753364562988053876324556767941 63.8024575710296630859375000000000 257.4753364562988053876324556767941
63.8024575710296630859375000000000

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock price prediction until 09 Nov 2024 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) price has no a definite trend is 77.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 09 Nov 2024, SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) price will reach 184.2376682281494026938162278383970 and 87.4012287855148315429687500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 Nov 2024 for SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 193.4495516395568870393617544323206 and 83.0311673462390871236493694595993

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 44.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock price forecast charts until 09 Nov 2024

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 Nov 2024

Neutral -22.35%

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Strong Profit 44.72%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock until 09 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock price prediction until 09 May 2025 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) price has no a definite trend is 95.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2025, SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) price will reach 220.8565023422241324624337721616030 and 75.6018431782722473144531250000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2025 for SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2025 if the real price is between 231.8993274593353248747007455676794 and -3.7800921589136127209940241300501

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 67.08% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 220.8565023422241324624337721616030. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock price forecast charts until 09 May 2025

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2025

Neutral -4.39%

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Strong Profit 67.08%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock until 09 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock price prediction until 09 May 2026 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 30.15% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) price has no a definite trend is 69.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2026, SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) price will reach 257.4753364562988053876324556767941 and 63.8024575710296630859375000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2026 for SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2026 if the real price is between 270.3491032791137627100397367030382 and 60.6123346924781785105551534797996

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 89.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 257.4753364562988053876324556767941. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock price forecast charts until 09 May 2026

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2026

Moderate Uptrend 30.15%

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Strong Profit 89.44%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) stock until 09 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

Users forecasts for SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) predictions by visitors

SECHE ENVIRON. INH.EO-,20 (SCB.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.