Maximum and minimum ROUTE1 INC long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

ROUTE1 INC stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ROIUF: 0.0821
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 40.92% Profit 30.85% Buy

Uptrend:40.92%

Profit:30.85%
0.082 0.032 0.082
0.032
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -17.2% Profit 46.28% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.2%

Profit:46.28%
0.098 0.024 0.098
0.024
2 Years Neutral Neutral -11.36% Profit 61.71% Neutral

Neutral:-11.36%

Profit:61.71%
0.115 0.015 0.115
0.015

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 40.92% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) price has no a definite trend is 59.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) price will reach 0.082 and 0.032 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 0.086 and 0.031

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 30.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Moderate Uptrend 40.92%

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 30.85%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) price has no a definite trend is 82.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) price will reach 0.098 and 0.024 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 0.103 and -0.001

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 46.28% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.098. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral -17.2%

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 46.28%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) price has no a definite trend is 88.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) price will reach 0.115 and 0.015 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 0.120 and 0.015

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 61.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.115. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -11.36%

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 61.71%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) predictions by visitors

ROUTE1 INC (ROIUF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.