Maximum and minimum REGEN BIOPHARMA INC long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|RGBP: 1.0393
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 18.55% Loss -64.14% Neutral

Uptrend:18.55%

Loss:-64.14%
1.04 0.14 1.04
0.14
1 Year Sell Downtrend -23.29% Loss -55.72% Sell

Downtrend:-23.29%

Loss:-55.72%
1.11 0.14 1.11
0.14
2 Years Sell Downtrend -16.32% Loss -65.33% Sell

Downtrend:-16.32%

Loss:-65.33%
1.19 0.01 1.19
0.01

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock price prediction until 18 Oct 2024 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 18.55% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) price has no a definite trend is 81.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 18 Oct 2024, REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) price will reach 1.00 and 0.16 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Oct 2024 for REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 1.06 and 0.16

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -64.14% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock price forecast charts until 18 Oct 2024

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Oct 2024

Neutral 18.55%

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Loss -64.14%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock until 18 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2025 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) price has no a definite trend is 76.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2025, REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) price will reach 1.08 and 0.16 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2025 for REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 1.13 and -0.01

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -55.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.16. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2025

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2025

Neutral -23.29%

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Loss -55.72%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock until 18 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2026 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) price has no a definite trend is 83.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2026, REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) price will reach 1.15 and 0.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2026 for REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 1.21 and 0.01

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -65.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.01. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2026

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2026

Neutral -16.32%

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Loss -65.33%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) stock until 18 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) predictions by visitors

REGEN BIOPHARMA INC (RGBP) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.