Maximum and minimum Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|REPX: 32.1017
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 23.16% Loss -11.22% Neutral

Uptrend:23.16%

Loss:-11.22%
32.10 9.35 32.10
9.35
1 Year Neutral Neutral -10.59% Loss -16.84% Neutral

Neutral:-10.59%

Loss:-16.84%
37.09 3.33 37.09
3.33
2 Years Neutral Neutral 10.86% Neutral 5.69% Neutral

Neutral:10.86%

Neutral:5.69%
42.07 3.33 42.07
3.33

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 23.16% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) price has no a definite trend is 76.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) price will reach 31.74 and 9.56 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 33.33 and 9.09

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral 23.16%

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -11.22%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) price has no a definite trend is 89.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) price will reach 36.67 and 3.41 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 38.50 and -0.17

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.84% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.41. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral -10.59%

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -16.84%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 10.86% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) price has no a definite trend is 89.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) price will reach 41.60 and 3.33 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 43.68 and 3.16

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.69% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 41.60. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral 10.86%

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Neutral 5.69%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) predictions by visitors

Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (REPX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.