Maximum and minimum Augur CNY long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Augur CNY long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|REP-CNY: 12.3988
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -54.37% Loss -11.97% Sell

Downtrend:-54.37%

Loss:-11.97%
12.40 3.18 12.40
3.18
1 Year Neutral Uptrend 15.32% Loss -17.96% Neutral

Uptrend:15.32%

Loss:-17.96%
14.31 1.11 14.31
1.11
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -27.77% Neutral 4.3% Neutral

Downtrend:-27.77%

Neutral:4.3%
16.22 1.11 16.22
1.11

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price prediction until 21 Dec 2024 (update date: 21 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 21 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price has no a definite trend is 45.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Dec 2024, Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price will reach 11.94 and 3.59 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Dec 2024 for Augur CNY (REP-CNY) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 12.53 and 3.41

There will be a downward trend and -11.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Augur CNY (REP-CNY), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price forecast charts until 21 Dec 2024

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price trend forecast until 21 Dec 2024

Moderate Downtrend -54.37%

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) profit and loss prediction until 21 Dec 2024

Strong Loss -11.97%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Augur CNY (REP-CNY) until 21 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Jun 2024

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price prediction until 21 Jun 2025 (update date: 21 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 21 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 15.32% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price has no a definite trend is 84.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Jun 2025, Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price will reach 13.78 and 1.26 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Jun 2025 for Augur CNY (REP-CNY) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 14.46 and -0.06

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.96% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.26. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Augur CNY (REP-CNY), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price forecast charts until 21 Jun 2025

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price trend forecast until 21 Jun 2025

Neutral 15.32%

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) profit and loss prediction until 21 Jun 2025

Strong Loss -17.96%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Augur CNY (REP-CNY) until 21 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Jun 2024

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price prediction until 21 Jun 2026 (update date: 21 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 21 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price has no a definite trend is 72.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Jun 2026, Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price will reach 15.61 and 1.11 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Jun 2026 for Augur CNY (REP-CNY) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 16.39 and 1.06

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.61. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Augur CNY (REP-CNY), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price forecast charts until 21 Jun 2026

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) price trend forecast until 21 Jun 2026

Neutral -27.77%

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) profit and loss prediction until 21 Jun 2026

Neutral 4.3%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Augur CNY (REP-CNY) until 21 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for Augur CNY (REP-CNY)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) predictions by visitors

Augur CNY (REP-CNY) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.